Eligibility & Entry Fee
- The eligibility period of work submitted is from 15 August 2022 to 14 August 2023. Entries should reflect results achieved during this period.
- Categories are open to individuals and organisations based in Nigeria.
- All work, campaigns or initiatives must have been conceptualised and carried out in Nigeria for the Nigerian market. If conceived in Nigeria for a regional market, this is also allowed.
- You may submit the same work/campaign/initiative into multiple categories or different works/campaigns/initiatives into one category. In these instances, these will be classed as individual entries. There is no limit to the number of entries an organisation may submit but each individual submission will be charged as a single entry in line with the following schedule
Entry fee is N50,000.00 per entry except the following
- Rising Star of Marketing – ₦20,000.00
- Marketing Educator of the Year – ₦10,000.00
- Marketing Journalist of the Year – N5,000
- Marketing Student of the Year – ₦1,000.00
Stated amounts exclude VAT.